- Do not place more than 7 collars per pallet
- Do not stack more than 3 levels
- Once stacked in height check that they are properly fitted
The values indicated are approximate and are based on both practical experiences and ISO 8611 tests with a uniformly distributed standard load, distributed all over the pallet surface, duly consolidated, compact and stable and at ambient temperature (20ºC [68ºF]) for a specific time. Different load conditions produce different values that have to be checked at the customer’s request. Any deterioration or breakage in the pallet may vary these results.
Due to the characteristics of the materials recycled, the dimensions and the weight of the pallets may present certain tolerances. Dimensional tolerances according to DIN ISO 2768-V and weight tolerances: +/- 4%. Except for references of the FLAT category: +/- 3%.
- Nortpalet reserves the right to modify any information herein indicated without prior notice.
- The specifications can be affected in case of alteration of the product with parts and / or materials different from those approved by the Nortpalet quality department. Any warranty, specification or liability on the part of Nortpalet will be terminated in case of modification of the product with spare parts not supplied by Nortpalet.